No Contact Delivery
In order to protect the health of your loved ones as well as our staff we feature No Contact Delivery. Our driver will place the arrangement at the recipients door, ring the doorbell and/or knock then return to the delivery vehicle. A call is place to the recipients contact phone number to alert them that a floral arrangement has been placed at their doorstep.
Same Day Delivery
- Same day delivery orders must be placed before 2PM Monday-Friday and before 12PM on Saturday.
- We are happy to accommodate a same day order placed after 2pm when possible. Please contact us by phone number 321-676-2452 for your last-minute delivery requests.
- Express deliveries are available for an additional fee. Time Intervals and associated fees are listed on the delivery date selection tab during check out.
- Businesses will be delivered before 5PM unless an Express Delivery option is selected.
- If your recipient is only available at select times of the day, we strongly suggest choosing an Express Delivery option.
- Funeral deliveries will be verified with the funeral home or church and delivered accordingly.
- Deliveries are routed in the most gas efficient manner.
- Express deliveries that are not delivered at the requested time will be refunded the amount paid for the Express Delivery option.
- Peak holiday delivery procedures and pricing may vary.
Due to seasonal and regional conditions some flowers in this bouquet may not be available on the specified day of delivery. In that case, our talented floral artist will select flowers of equal or greater value to replicate the style, shape, size, fullness and overall color scheme of the bouquet. Our goal is your complete satisfaction.
How our designer’s approach substitution:
1) Color is our first priority.
2) Shape of the flower. Is it linear, round or open form?
3) Always substituting with a blossom of equal or greater value.
4) Selecting blossoms by personality. Is the flower weedy, tropical or elegant?
5) Finally, will the selection of flowers work together to create a design with the same look and feel as the original.
All of our designs on this website are created and photographed by our talented staff. As a local florist we are in touch with what plants and flowers that are available in our area and reflect regional, national and international trends. Our floral artists are trained to create these custom designs.
Keep in mind the bouquet pictured was photographed at a specific angle with flowers in full bloom. Your bouquet will arrive ready to bloom, so the flowers will open in stages for longer enjoyment.
- Change water daily.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle removing 1-2 inches every other day.
- Keep flowers in a cool location, out of direct sunlight, away from heat, vents, drafts and fans.
- If flowers droop, immediately submerge entire flower in a full sink of water. Cut 1 inch off the bottom of the stem and allow 2 hours under water to revive before returning to a vase of fresh water.
- For additional care instruction for your favorite blossoms check out Flower and Plant care on our website.
- Moderate water weekly. Simply drop a few ice cubes in the soil for better absorption.
- Bright diffused to low light for most plant varieties.
- Check out our Plant Care on our website for specific plant care instructions
WE GUARANTEE 100% SATISFACTION. CONTACT US WITHIN 48 HOURS IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED